Alchemyinkitchen

Yes this is the name of my YouTube channel "ALCHEMYINKITCHEN" which was launched on 9th April 2020 showcasing it's first video ( promo video)

So you might ask, there already exists so many cookery channels on YouTube so what's new or different with yours? To be honest there is nothing new. Intact there are chances that  you already might have come across or know by your own the recipes I will be sharing. 

Recipes have been passed down to us from  varied sources, for instance some of us learnt it from our mom or grand mother, while some learnt them when they had to stay all by own or some out of interest, whatever the source be, we all love food ( well majority of us) 

Every one has there own style of cooking and that perhaps is the reason that even when the recipes remains the same, ingredients and even the preparation method are same yet the cooking style differs from person to person and this brings out a unique sense of touch and taste to it 😊

I will be doing nothing new, but will present and make the dishes in my own unique style, hopefully you will like it and try them out too.

Now, about the format of my YouTube channel videos, well I will start with very basics, like making Tea, Coffee, breakfast for beginners the easy stuff and all. I will then move on to covering other items such as different kinds of Indian breads, various Rice preparations, vegetarian as well as non vegetarian dishes, desserts, popular food items from India and of course street food items . 

The preparation method and time, ingredients with measurements, and serving quantity can all be found here on my blog. The link for my blog with be respective recipe will be mentioned in description section on my YouTube channel.

See below some of the pics of the recipes you will come across on my YouTube videos in the course of time as we progress and move ahead :
In order for you all to find what you are looking for I intend to classify them into various categories. There might be things I might miss, so requesting you to please feel free to bring them to my notice by any of the contact mediums as mentioned in the following paragraphbthatbsuits you best

I look forward to seeing you all on my YouTube channel ”ALCHEMYINKITCHEN" and will appreciate if you share your feedback and thoughts here or on my YouTube channels comments section. You may alternatively DM me on my Instagram handle @alchemyinkitchen or write an email to me  on alchemyinkitchen@gmail.com

Thank you so much for hopping on to my blog


Love & Gratitude,

Nilesh Sharma

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beginner'sSeries- #2 Healthy Moong Masala

Beginner'sSeries - #4 Besan Chila

Promo video out