Beginners Series #1Morning Cuppa Tea

Tea is probably the first thing in the morning which mostly we all look forward to have, and yet there are many who do not know how to make one, and hence this is the first recipe I am sharing on my YouTube channel "ALCHEMYINKITCHEN"

Ingredients:
Water ( Paani) : 1 + 1/3 cups
Tea leaves ( Chai Patti) : 2 Tsp
Sugar ( Cheeni) : 3 Tsp
Milk ( Doodh) : 2/3 cup
[Optional]
Green Cardamom ( Hari Elaichi) : 2-3 no's. 

Portion : Serves 2 ( Two pax)

Preparation time: About 4-6 minutes

Preparation method:
1. In a pan/ bowl take 1 +1/3 cups of Water ( Paani) and place it over the gas on high/ medium flame.
2. Add Tea Leaves ( Chai Patti) into the boiling water. After about a minute or so add Milk ( Doodh) and bring the flame to medium low.
3. Once the milk is mixed well, add Sugar ( Cheeni) and stir well.
4. Turn off the gas when boil starts to appear. 
5. Take cups and pour it out and have with biscuit, cookies or any other snack of your choice or you just like that without any munchies.


I hope this helps. Should you feel I have missed out on anything or you want to make any suggestions, please feel free to share your thoughts. 

You may send me an email on alchemyinkitchen@gmail.com or DM me on my Instagram handle @alchemyinkitchen, or drop comments in the comments section on my YouTube channel ”ALCHEMYINKITCHEN"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beginner'sSeries- #2 Healthy Moong Masala

Beginner'sSeries - #4 Besan Chila

Promo video out