Beginner'sSeries - #10 Coffee



For some Coffee is probably the first thing in the morning which they look forward to have, and yet there are many who do not know how to make one, and hence this is the first recipe I am sharing on my YouTube channel "ALCHEMYINKITCHEN"

Ingredients:
Water ( Paani) : 1 + 1/3 cups
Coffee Powder  : 2 Tsp
Sugar ( Cheeni) : 3 Tsp
Milk ( Doodh) :  A little above 3/4 cup

Portion : Serves 1 

Preparation time: About 4-6 minutes

Preparation method:
1. In a pan/ bowl take a little over 3/4 cups of milk and place it over the gas on high/ medium flame.
2. In a cup take 2 Tspn coffee, 3 Tspn sugar, two Tspn water and whip well tobform a fluffy mix.
3. Once the milk is hot turn off the gas and pour the milk into the cup containing the coffee mix and stir well. 
4. Your coffee is ready have with biscuit, cookies or any other snack of your choice or you just like that without any munchies.

Video link >>> Coffee

I hope this helps. If you have any questions, you may send me an email on alchemyinkitchen@gmail.com or DM me on my Instagram handle @alchemyinkitchen, or drop comments in the comments section on my YouTube channel ”ALCHEMYINKITCHEN"




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beginner'sSeries- #2 Healthy Moong Masala

Beginner'sSeries - #4 Besan Chila

Promo video out